Hello, Poptastic Poptropicans! I’ll be sharing with you the rules for this blog. Here they are:
- Do not write rude comments, spam, or swear. Please be encouraging to your fellow Poptropicans. Anyone who violates these rules will be put on probation, aka a warning, then if done again, will be banned for a week, then a month, then forever until proven worthy of changing their behaviour. There is a place on our discord chat for spamming, but don’t spam too much.
- Do not ask to become an author too much, you can send us your resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do this, your resume will be deleted.
- Please be nice! If you’re here to make people feel bad, I suggest you leave before the consequences take action. Nice bloggers will be rewarded, and I will talk about this in the next rule.
- Do not ask to do a guest post, we will ask you if you want to have the privileges. If you are really nice, we will follow your blog and give you a chance to guest post.
- Proper punctuation is key! If you really do not know how to spell a word or put a comma in its place, then we will edit the comment.
- DO NOT put out your personal information, or ask for others’ information. If you show this kind of behaviour, it’s a straight ban for a month. All these rules apply on the discord chat, too.
- This isn’t really a rule, as it is a helpful tip. If you want to ask questions, send it to one of our email addresses which you can find on the Contact page.
Thank you for listening, and don’t forget to stay popping!